I love to cook! I have been a caterer and I am passionate about providing a comfortable atmosphere complete with excellent tasting food for those I love. The drawback: my yummy recipes are high in fat and don’t look good on me.
I want to try to compile great tasting food that is also healthy. Being accountable to you, the reader, will motivate me to continue my goals.
Here are my goals:
1. To be thin! OK, I am 56. Thin is out of my picture, but I want to be a comfortable size 10 or 12.
2. To enjoy the healthier recipes enough that they will remain a lifetime part of my cooking.
3. To reach out to others on a similar path.
Here is what I want to blog:
1. My road to a new and healthier body (weights and measurements).
2. Daily food and exercise along the way (pictures added).
3. The recipes and cost ($) of the food (calorie counts).
Beginning January 1, 2011, for one month I will try out a new low fat recipe everyday and blog my findings. Please share your thoughts. After 1 month, and I am successful, I would like to do a complete makeover on my yummy cook book.
Here I go!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Fast Sunday helped
It was kind of hard to stick to, but I do not want to give up. I actually can't wait to start cooking healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment